- It’s all about the kisses on the neck, pals. Trust me.
- FSU is the most passive-aggressive football team in this land.
- I’m going to stop using the term “friend” where it doesn’t apply.
- Walk down the street with your head up. Notice the looks you get.
- Life’s better when you’re listening to Game Rebellion (Look em’ up)
- There’s about a 40% chance that I’m going to be the first black host of “The Tonight Show”. Thought you should know ahead of time.
- Seriously, FSU..Come the FUCK ON!
- If you didn’t get what you wanted out of life, go try something else and stop trying to shit in my cereal. Be cynical on your own time.
- Rabbits make a lot of noise at night. I will not own one.
- I kind of like that not that many people know about this blog.
Why the hell would someone want to be cynical all the time?
- I’m seriously leaning towards a “have fun little dinner parties where all your friends from different walks of life interact over good food” lifestyle.
- If you have a beer in one hand + a whiskey in the other, that’s known as Irish Handcuffs.
- Remember that time FSU put up 50+ on the #7 team in the nation? Yeah, that was a hoot and a half.
- Pretty girls are the cure for whatever ails you, trust me.
- There are times when you’re in a bar and everyone starts singing “Dust in the Wind”. Those are good times.
- “Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix” is my favorite album released this year.
I’d love to write more, but the Emmy’s are calling my name.
Feel better, Jo.
I have an internet crush.
She’s pretty, and probably smarter than me.
This is not a bad thing.
The majority of people lead very, very mundane lives.
You don’t know him, you don’t have to deal with him on holidays, and you can easily ignore his entire existence.
So do it. The end.
About fucking time someone else said it.
I’m more upset that Kanye West thought 808s and Heartbreak was a good idea. I mean, how are you gonna release Graduation with a brilliant, late-night-at-the-club, impromptu runway walk, uber jam like “Flashing Lights” and then come out with 808s? Bummer.
Sidenote: Remember when Madonna kissed Britney Spears at the VMAs and then the camera cut to Justin Timberlake as if he cared and they totally just ignored Christina Aguilera and her Madonna kiss? If I was Christina, I’d still be pissed about that one. What a way to miss out on the pop culture moment, you know?
This basically sums up how I feel about the situation.
you have a permit from the Highland Park Police and I do hope you have
permission from the owners of the property. It will be funny to see
you all go to jail and the HPPD rain on your silliness. I guess the
future of America is one of total lack of responsibility. I hope Mr.
Wilkins goes to jail and is sued for what little he has. Maybe he can
go on Twatter and Queef about being homeless!” —
- a comment I got about